Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get an idea where some of us are from and where we ride. This forum is blessed with a good amount of members that come from many different countries. Some of us have displayed our locations while others may just be represented by the flag from our countries.

I am from Long Island New York. Please don’t hold it against me, lol. Long Island is very diverse, both culturally and geographically , yet offers no place for ATV riding. My son and I trailer our ATVs three hours to North East Pennsylvania to ride. Pennsylvania is a very ATV friendly state and offers many trails that are free to ride and absolutely beautiful. We have been doing this for approximately seven years and it never gets old.
DC4E05EA-FBC2-4E48-A49D-381C13D739CB.jpeg
9200E652-9B35-46D3-86BD-1E4C2121035F.jpeg
CB361F9B-19D6-4BF2-9EBE-38F5D05884E1.jpeg
2DC5F53E-A2B4-4926-B1F1-7F0BB1EAEF32.jpeg
98704076-0C24-441B-9574-489FBD7C4862.jpeg
5E5243B2-7A49-4F5D-AC39-17353415E49D.jpeg
7A725C0B-3021-4AE6-B1AE-4E9291ECB016.jpeg

·
Registered
2000 King Quad 300 4x4 1987 Quadrunner 250 4x4
49 Posts
I live in northern pa and it's an amazing place, I have my own trails (Only like 25 minutes worth of riding) but even that's fun. I have rock climbs, small jumps, etc. and 90% of it is all natural.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. You may recognize some of those pictures I posted. They are from Coudersport PA.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually live near there! Also do you know what that lake's called? Is it lyman run?

Yes, that is Lyman Run. I love that trail system. I just wish it wasn’t such a ride to get there. We spend a good deal of time in NE PA. Typically we stay in Scranton, Dunmore, or Moosic and ride from Simpson PA to Hancock NY along what was the O&W rail line. Another beautiful part of PA.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes, that is Lyman Run. I love that trail system. I just wish it wasn’t such a ride to get there. We spend a good deal of time in NE PA. Typically we stay in Scranton, Dunmore, or Moosic and ride from Simpson PA to Hancock NY along what was the O&W rail line. Another beautiful part of PA.
Hm, i've only done locale trails, I might check out lyman run when I get my quads fixed up

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son and I have ridden Lost Trails, AOAA, SSRT, Bloody Skillet, Whiskey Springs, O&W and Susquehannock (Coudersport) in PA. We have also gone to West Virginia and ridden Hatfield Mccoy. Coudersport is one of our favorite trails. Don't miss it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
My son and I have ridden Lost Trails, AOAA, SSRT, Bloody Skillet, Whiskey Springs, O&W and Susquehannock (Coudersport) in PA. We have also gone to West Virginia and ridden Hatfield Mccoy. Coudersport is one of our favorite trails. Don't miss it!
I'll be sure to check them out! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ride the trails up in Northern Maine, Aroostook County. Miles upon miles of trails and logging roads.
That's on my list of places to ride. I envy you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's on my list of places to ride. I envy you!
Ya It's Such a Beautiful Area up there. I've been a dirt biker and sledder my whole life and just bought my first 4 wheeler. I Love It!! What a Great Machine. I'm much older now and the new KQ 750 is Perfect for my old bones. Not getting rid of the 2 wheeler just yet though....

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya It's Such a Beautiful Area up there. I've been a dirt biker and sledder my whole life and just bought my first 4 wheeler. I Love It!! What a Great Machine. I'm much older now and the new KQ 750 is Perfect for my old bones. Not getting rid of the 2 wheeler just yet though....
Another area I am dying to try is New Hampshire. I have hear about some beautiful trails there. Jericho NH keeps coming up as a place to ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another area I am dying to try is New Hampshire. I have hear about some beautiful trails there. Jericho NH keeps coming up as a place to ride.
I've done some sleddin in the southern NH area, around Rindge, but never any dirtin. A neighbor of mine rides his wheeler somewhere in NH.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've done some sleddin in the southern NH area, around Rindge, but never any dirtin. A neighbor of mine rides his wheeler somewhere in NH.
Berlin NH looks like the place to ride. Jericho Mountain area. Tons of interconnecting trails through towns with smooth riding . Lodging and food nearby also. That's on the spring 2021 list to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts