Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Suzuki wheeler from a friend and I do not know what year and model it is....although from research I have narrowed it down to a 83-85 Suzuki LT250,LT250E,LT250EF...but not 100% sure about any of these...I know that is is not 4 wheel drive,it is a 5 speed automatic,takes straight gas....I am more of a dirtbike person but decided to buy this for fun....one of the owners painted it camo...it was a red color ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Look on the rear frame behind the left tire for the vin number. If it has the usual 17 digit one, we can run it to get the info. There is welded tag usually on a diagonal tube.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,841 Posts
Like deerslayer said check the frame, the Vin# should be located on the left rear downtube. Like this:

Then after you've found your Vin# post it up here and one of us should be able to help you decode it. Or you can do it yourself by going to (http://www.motoverse.com/tools/vin/suzuki.asp ) and using their Vin decoder.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to check that out today and my friend had taken it through every patch of mud on his property lol...I am going to clean it up and will get back to you,thanks for the response :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the VIN below the shifter on the left hand side and did a search on Motoverse and this is what came up,is this correct?

VIN:JSAAJ41A3F2121838
World region:Asia
Manufactured in:Japan
Year:1985
Make:Suzuki
Model:LT250E
Body style:All Terrain
Drive type:RWD
Cylinders:1 Cylinders

·
Super Moderator
7,841 Posts
Yes, that is correct according to the Vin# you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts