Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics of my new Suzuki KQ 750 W/EPS

One of the first mods I do to all my machines it to upgrade the tires and rims. Here are a few pics of the 750 with 25" Bighorns and ITP black type 7 rims.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's a real nice quad Cc!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here are a couple pics of my new Suzuki KQ 750 W/EPS

One of the first mods I do to all my machines it to upgrade the tires and rims. Here are a few pics of the 750 with 25" Bighorns and ITP black type 7 rims.

Looks Sweet!! I just picked up a 2006 Z400, mint condition, un-molested, with only a Yoshi pipe and jet kit, and the jetting is actually dead on for once!! I usually always have to fiddle with jetting on almost everything I get, I stole it for 2300 bucks, less than 20 hours, complete with title! I am pretty stoked to say the least!!:D

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I like the white,black is sharp whens its new,but after a few rides it looks terrible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I cant get any pics up yet but I will soon. I'm riding a Yoshi tuned '06 LTZ-400. I recently switched to a set of Pro Taper ATV high bend bars with spider grips, and am running Razor 2's on itp t-9 pro wheels.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just bought my 07 KQ 450 black on black and like Zukifreak says it does look bad after a few runs through the narrow trails, my plastic is really scratched up. Whats the best option for a set of covers to go over the plastic?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just bought my 07 KQ 450 black on black and like Zukifreak says it does look bad after a few runs through the narrow trails, my plastic is really scratched up. Whats the best option for a set of covers to go over the plastic?
Soak the plastic in WD-40 you can also get the filler color wax that works on. So you think red would be a better option. I Like the Black,red or White and the rock star edition. My wife likes the red or black the best. She holds the purse strings..She's killing my options..The black is hard to find in the 750axi or 450 axi seems like.

·
Registered
174 Posts
that is killer arse quad man. Now im shame to show my 200 dollar quad hahaha.. hopefully mines come out like that.. ONE DAY
haha see my 250 4x4 high low superlowwithfrontdifflock thats got $400 or $450 in this is almost the way i got it, the looks is besides paint not the snow pile but still runs
122910155355.jpg
click for alittle bigger sorry phone pic
122910155405.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts