Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a suggestion, but when i look up someones profile, would be nice to see a thing saying ( last online x many days or mins ago)

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
Try looking up the sub-tab called: Who’s Online. This part of the Forum tells you who’s online. Some features maybe also be missing is you use the Tapatalk app for surfing forums. Generally, there’s a green dot next to the users name if you check their profile or if next to their messages if they are online. And as far as I know, checking user profiles normally does show a users last activity on the Forum. But this was using a PC. I’m not sure if this applies when using cellular devices or tablets/iPads and using a alternate app to browse the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try looking up the sub-tab called: Who’s Online. This part of the Forum tells you who’s online. Some features maybe also be missing is you use the Tapatalk app for surfing forums. Generally, there’s a green dot next to the users name if you check their profile or if next to their messages if they are online. And as far as I know, checking user profiles normally does show a users last activity on the Forum. But this was using a PC. I’m not sure if this applies when using cellular devices or tablets/iPads and using a alternate app to browse the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok thanks will try on pc, thanks for that

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
When you click a members username and go to their profile, under their name it will say Last Activity:

For example, as of 11:18AM, your last activity was Last Activity: Today 05:21 AM

Are you unable to see this? It may be an admin/mod only permissions.

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
After doing a bit of research, I've determined that you can view a users last activity by simply clicking on their profile. This applies to the standard user, no Administrator or Moderator privileges are required. However, there's a catch. You can only do so using a PC. Any other type of devices such as smartpones/tablets/iPads which use alternate apps and such to browse the the Forum do not have this feature. It is only viewable via the Suzuki ATV Forums site itself. Here's a photo to demonstrate. This photo is using a PC surfing the Forum not logged in. As you can see, if you click on a a certain profile it is indicative from the red arrow I put on the following photo.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
ajl719 is correct. This feature is unavailable in the Enhanced mobile view as it is designed around being a forum viewer, not a full forum interaction with all the functions. Many features are not in place to streamline the loading process and keeping the mobile view simple and uncluttered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts