Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share this with everyone....about a year ago when I bought my used KQ 450 I bought a PDF shop manual for $16.95 from LINK REMOVED VOLUNTARILY BY USER At first when I made my purchase thru pay pal I thought it was a scam because I did not immediately receive an email to download my manual. Several days later I finally got an email I'm pretty sure came from overseas somewhere with a link to download my shop manual. Sure enough it was a full blown complete service manual. I have learned a TON from that manual. I checked the link and it is still working. If you choose to use it I would use pay pal to protect yourself, but for me it worked and the manual has been a life saver for me working on my quad.

UPDATE: see new post from me below

·
Registered
299 Posts
Definitely, worth every penny in that case ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:oops: seriously?? :rolleyes: Ok so I just went and read the forum rules and apparently I'm not supposed to post links to service manuals. I can totally understand no bashing other users or stuff like that, to me that's just common sense, but I'd love see an explanation as to why its awful to try and help out other atv owners work on their own stuff. It was an innocent post and I don't make a penny off of that link. I've been an aviation mechanic for 12 years and my industry would be in the dark ages if we could never share info with other mechanics. I will remove the link and if someone wants the link feel free to send me a PM and I will send you the link in a PM.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah we hear.. it’s copy right infringements , blah , blah. Yep, PM is best..

Cheers !

·
Super Moderator
7,473 Posts
Yes, your partially right. It’s copy right infringement, but that’s not the only reason. We expect members to understand and not take it personally. I’ve seen worse then what we ask. I was on another Forum once and had asked for a service manual for one of my vehicles. I got a reply, it was from a moderator who removed my post without warning. When I had asked why, they told me they don’t allow service manual sharing of any kind, period..!! So if you think our rule of manual sharing is kinda strict, I ask that you’s understand and that it is set this way for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts