Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought this thread would make for some fun watching during those times we're all stuck at home but also be equally as informative. My intention is to post up any of the most useful YouTube channels or instructional videos I find. Example, I have been following a channel called Project Farm for quite a while now and it still surprises me at how many peeps have never heard of it but absolutely love it when they see it. So, I figure might as well make it a common knowledge channel for everyone to see real world testing from an independent garage guy like us. His channel isn't sponsored so there is no bias, just a results based factual and educational channel. If you have any good videos that follow the idea here then feel free to post them. Instructional videos, scientific videos relative to our sport, product comparison videos such as Warn vs. Ramsey winches or like that. Let's see how well we can make a video database of tech help, how to's, and side by side (pun intended) comparisons :)

Best Plastic Car Trim Restorer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm not sure how many Suzuki QuadRacer guys are here but this 2-stroke comparison from Project Farm is a good watch. Most of my videos will come from Project farm just to help save someone the time to go search them out but as I find other videos from different sources I'll post them up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one seems like a good info guide on real world experience and expenses.

"Suzuki King Quad 750 / 700 AXI Poor Start, and Random Stalling Fix Explained and Corrected"

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not a fan of backyard videos but this one might be worth it for those that have no other options.

2019 KingQuad 750 - How To Reset Your Service Reminder Hours With A Paperclip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts