Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This page is useless when 61 ppl read your post and not 1 comment to help and there's links to service manuals that day you must request permission , what a joke I'm out

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Bashing this Forum is not warranted. If no one immediately replied to your thread you could of simply replied with, “Does anyone have any idea”..? Saying this Forum is useless because 61 people seen your thread but nobody immediately replied is totally uncalled for. And just cause all those people seen your thread doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll reply. For those people in question, it is mostly likely beyond their knowledge of the problem at hand. You just have to be patient and wait for that someone with more knowledge of your issue to offer up some suggestions or to lead you in the right direction.

You just need to be patient and respectful towards the Forum and everyone in it. A member named KangKwad replied to your thread. The information he provided might be of some help. As for the service manuals, it is set up this way for a few reasons. Members are still able to share them, but via PM only. Consider this a good thing, some Forums ban the use if any service manuals.

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
This page is useless when 61 ppl read your post and not 1 comment to help and there's links to service manuals that day you must request permission , what a joke I'm out
Sorry the entire universe couldn’t stop spinning immediately to answer your urgent query. By the way, a member did. I have to credit that member for attempting to answer that Pulitzer Prize winning post you made that resembled a fur ball half tossed up by an alley cat.

Well, thanks for stopping by! You know the cliche about the door hitting you on the way out.

You found your way in, enjoy the egress. Please be kind enough to pack your ego and attitude when you retract.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I even got in trouble for asking about service manuals when i got here. I have never been on a forum that banned them so it is very unusual. Most of the other forums i go on FSM's are shared freely in users signature posts i had no idea it was illegal or something. You can find a lot of FSM pdf's with a search engine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I noticed your question about the CV carb . My 99 LTF 250 has been giving me similar problems . The guys replied there . Their replies answered some questions for me , so thanks for asking .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts