Suzuki ATV Forum banner

361 - 362 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
My name is james, I'm 40 years old Married to a little texas Hottie..we have 3 girls ranging from 5 up to 22 years old..So paying the college thing has cut way into dads piggy bank!! I work hard to play hard. I dont drink or Smoke never have..Try to stay fit with riding mtn bikes and road pedel bikes..My time is limited..I enjoy being with family as a unit. or any way i can get them..
I live just north of Charlotte nc up by a big lake..I like boating,tubing, jet sking,Atv and Dirt bike riding. My wife tells me I need to grow up at least 3 times a week..My response is when they plant me toes up then I will.. I won back in 2001 6th place 4 Stroke B class Nc state championship hare scrambles in dirt bikes.
I ride a 02 Ktm 520 exc and like to go fast or putt around with the kids. I fly Rc airplanes and Heli's. along with my rc 4x4 Nitro truck yea its fast 45 mph on the wheelie bar.
I'm just an old reformed farmboy that grew up kinda poor..But now likes to kick it around with friends and family and toys.
I work on Aerial hydraulic lift units/Digger Derrick/Cranes and heavy equipment out in the field.. Love my job learn I something new every day..Thats about it ..me in a nutshell. look forward to sticking around a bit..I hope soon with a new to me quad..
Dear Team Suzuki

My name is David and live in Cornwall in the UK 🇬🇧
I am 44 married 2 x kid's I work as a waste water treatment operator and have a tao tao 125cc atv, 2 x pitbikes a 125cc and a tricked up 140cc. We have a can am 570cc outlander pro for the 400 acre family shhep farm and mother inlaw has a 300cc quadzila for checking the sheep.

Stay safe all

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dear Team Suzuki

My name is David and live in Cornwall in the UK 🇬🇧
I am 44 married 2 x kid's I work as a waste water treatment operator and have a tao tao 125cc atv, 2 x pitbikes a 125cc and a tricked up 140cc. We have a can am 570cc outlander pro for the 400 acre family shhep farm and mother inlaw has a 300cc quadzila for checking the sheep.

Stay safe all
Oh forgot about the new suzuki ozark 250cc

361 - 362 of 362 Posts