Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! BRAND NEW (20hrs under 100 miles old man mailbox shuttle) 2014 750 i just bought. Ive owned 12-14 king quads (450/700/750) and i always immediately strip them down to do the upgrades needed, motor mounts, vents, overrides, etc. SUZUKI NEVER PLUGGED THE SECOND SPARK PLUG IN!!!!!!!!! IM HAVING FLASHBACKS OF 03-07 yamaha quality!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
It sounds like you know a lot more than me when it comes to ATV's, BUT, If it's a 2014 model you've just bought, wouldn't there be a previous owner who could have accidently unplugged it? A lot can happen in 5 years.
Also, you mentioned stripping your bikes down for upgrades (great idea) when you get them. Do you think you may have knocked it off by accident?
It's just an unplugged wire. I wouldn't put a lot of weight into this even if the Suzuki plant in Rome, GA forgot to plug it in.
Mine got me out of places today that my Can-Am Outlander couldn't even reach. I wouldn't sweat something like that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That wouldn't be a Suzuki problem. The dealership you got it from did a crappy job doing the final assembly and pre inspection.

·
Registered
306 Posts
right on Bigseff400. I think that’s a dealer PDI issue more so than a factory issue too..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts