Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do so many of you run up so little mileage yet have so many problems? I have 26000km on my Eiger 400 Auto and it never misses a beat.:):)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Anything from Japan is pretty much a great reliable product. Chinese ain't worth shi^. Honda is on the top of my list though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Suzuki has typically always been one of the more reliable brands out there. Good to here your Eiger is holding up well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is great mileage! My Kingquad 400 has 228km :D but my plan is to get high mileage! Even if i buy a bigger quad someday I think I will keep this one forever.

I find that a well taken care of vehicle with high mileage is something to be proud of. My 2005 Tundra has 227000kms and it drives like the day it was new. Doesn't take a drop of oil and has lots of power. Excellent maintenance is essential.

My friend has an Eiger and loves it!

·
Super Moderator
7,953 Posts
Very impressed with Suzuki bikes. Great machines and never seem to miss a beat. I have a 2000 King Quad 300 with just over 12,000km/s and it still runs great. I give it regular maintenance every 1000km/s or so and that is it.

Don't think i will ever get rid of this bike even if i decide to get another. And when i do decide to get another bike, Suzuki will be high on my priority list as it is a good solid reliable bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here is my 04 Eiger that I bought new in the winter of 03 as a 04 model. 5 speed with hi-low range. So far, the rocker covers have never been removed. I done away with the vacuum fuel petcock that started leaking gas into the vacuum hose, but other than that she's got all her factory parts ( except for tires, front brakes and one battery but those don't count as failure items ). I took this video a while back so the miles are a bit higher. So far I cannot complain. Heck if it started using oil tomorrow I still couldn't complain. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqoZRbxAsro

·
Registered
488 Posts
about 1000km on my KQ in the year i've had it and no major issues but i seem to love breaking plastic stuff which also happens to be ridiculously over priced

1 - 9 of 9 Posts