Suzuki ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Click on the (Forum) tab at the top of the forum page. Once it loads scroll down and you'll see various sub-forums for specific issues. If your question is for let's say repair & maintenance, click on repair & maintenance and another page will load. Once that page loads look at the top of page and to the left and you'll see a tab that says Create New Tread. Click on that and you'll be redirected to another page where you can create your thread. Make sure when you create your thread that you give it a title and give a good description of your problem along with all your atv information. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could someone be kind enough to help me get my hands on a few manuals please? I have a 2013 King Quad 750AXi and a 2008 King Quad 450AXi Limited Edition.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Check Tradebit. They have various PDF style service manuals for all makes and models of atv's. Each manual varies in cost and usually ranges anywhere from $10 to $30 per manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /browse.aspx/KQ 750 Service Manual
this is what i get when I try to do that

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have uploaded the 2008 Manual and here is the link:

Removed Link. Forum Rules Violation. See Forum Rules regarding manual sharing.

I had a slight fire tonight on my 750. Was looking around for some wiring diagrams to help me fix my regulator / rectifier. Thanks so much for uploading the service manual!

I bought this about a year ago and don't have much paper work on it, so this helps out immensely.

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
I am looking for a e manual for a 2016 king quad. can anyone point me in the right direction to find one to print. Thanks for the help.
There is no e-manual or PDF style manual available here on the Forum for a 2016 model King Quad. The newest manual we have available is for a 2008-2009 King Quad 750. So with that said, what exactly is your issue where you need a service manual..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
The 2008 manual won't work for your 2016 model. To far apart between years. And they'll vary in design significantly. But you can try checking out a site called Tradebit. They have various PDF style manuals that are available for download at a very reasonable price. And if your lucky, they might have a 2016 model manual available by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just bought the 2018 service manual in paper form, part# 995004703001E for 120$ Canadian

I tried to get a PDF copy of it but the dealer was not able to copy and save it on a USB key. Too bad.

Will contact some other dealer and see if i get a PDF somewhere.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a e manual for a 2015 king quad AXI Power Steering. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find one to print. Thanks for the help. I have looked on Tradebit with no luck

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had to buy the 2018 in paper form. Could not find anything on the internet.

A lot of parts and spec can be use from the 2009 internet version.

Sorry.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am looking for a e manual for a 2015 king quad AXI Power Steering. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find one to print. Thanks for the help. I have looked on Tradebit with no luck
They have genuine Suzuki Authorized service manuals and owners manuals for year ranges from 1999 to 2019 for the KQ.

(Removed Link. Forum Rules Violation. “See Forum Rules”)

ajl719
Suzuki Atv Forums Supper Moderator

Reactions: Lee N
21 - 40 of 43 Posts