Suzuki ATV Forum banner

Suzuki ATV owner that wants to give back (LT125 Owners Manual)

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  swhetsel 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Good afternoon everyone,

I have owned a 2005 KingQuad 500 for 10 or so years that I use daily around the farm. I also picked up an early 80's LT125 for my kids that needed some work. I ordered the Clymers manual, an owners manual, and a carb rebuild kit the other day for it. I am into vintage dirtbikes and have 5 Honda Trail 90's that I tinker with. I took the time to scan the Owners manual into PDF for that community since I had one, and now that I have one for the LT125 I figured I would share it as well. I didnt see any rules against posting this, and it may help other owners that acquire a new to them LT125. Enjoy and thanks for allowing me to join the forum.

-Shawn

Attachments

#2 ·
There is indeed a rule for this. Rule #9 within the following link:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: swhetsel
#4 ·
No, you are indeed correct. It should be me apologizing. I must of read your thread/post wrong. The rule does state “service manual”, not owners manual. I’m the one who made the mistake. I sincerely apologize about that. You are free to reinsert your owners manual link within your first post. You should be able to do this by just clicking edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: swhetsel
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.