Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. I was looking thru the forum page of this website today and was if it would be possible to add 2 sub forums to the website under the "Suzuki Model Specific Discussions" area of the forum. The 2 sub forums I that I was hoping could be added were one for the Vinson 500 and one for the LT250r and Lt500r ("quadrille") 2 stroke racing quads. I believe they also went by the name quadracer and although this is a quadracer sub forum here it only list the r450 and r450 limited quads which I beleive are 4 strokes. Thanks for the consideration and have a great day!
Kyle

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Hey there,

Thanks for the suggestion! The mods had started to look into it and we think its a great idea.

I'll get working on it right away.

Thanks,
- Goose

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you very much. obviously its not up to me as its you guys' forum but IMHO i think it would be best to leave them like they are now (seperated). thanks for the consideration and new subforums and have a great day!
sincerely,
kyle

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I love this forum you ask for something and it gets provided AND extremely fast at that. Hope everyone enjoys the new sub-forums.

THOMAS

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what TUBBYTUBB said, and ill add to that that thenforum is made up if a bunch of great people too! IMHO, this forum is as close to perfect as it gets.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do! Have a great day and a great weekend!
Kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts