Votes: 59 75.6%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
They have them look at the scrambler and wolverine. But my kq700 is sporty enough to power slide the the corners and blast down the straights. I prefer not to jump it but it will fly. It will plow snow/ gravel, move my small trailer around and be a great machine when I need it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ive owned several quads, fav quad was a 660 grizzly until i had to sell it, had to get out the hobby for a while, was just getting too expensive. Recently downsized a bit, going with an 03 ozark 250. Its pretty sporty for a 250 utility, best thing available for what i could spend. Not the fastest atv out there but nice and torquey and nimble on the trails, a good machine for a beginner but still sporty enough for anyone. Its all stock except for replacing the worn out stock rear tires with some mudlite ats, seem to work well so far. Most of the utility quads are pretty sporty now, not like in the past where they were slow and only really meant for work. Even if you never use the racks, its still nice to have them if for nothing else than to have something to grab hold and push or pull on if you get stuck or something to loop a strap through when hauling.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm more into the dirt bikes for sport. The sporty atv's are cool, but I have a lot more time in on a bike, and I haven't tried a sport atv that I really feel comfortable on yet. They feel kind of small. If I were too short to reach the ground on a bike, I be all over the sport atv!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is like asking me to choose between my truck and my sportscar. I need the truck, and use it far more than the car, but I would rather drive the car any day of the week.

I would rather drive a sport atv any day of the week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the convenience of the ute, plus most of the trails I ride are so tight that the sport quad really wouldnt be any better then my king quad.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts