Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Checking in from Utah here. Just sold all the old ATVs in the garage (Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki) that the family used, I'm the only one that rides anymore and mostly for hunting. After months of reading and comparing every spec, and reading reviews, and hours on YouTube I decided upon the KingQuad 500 Axi. Money down, waiting for the final quote, then off to Idaho to pick it up.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
First of, welcome to the Forum. As for your Suzuki, you’ll love it. Suzuki may not make the biggest nor the baddest atv on the market, though Suzuki is known for making well built dependable machines. You take care of her and she’ll take care of you. I own both a 2000 Suzuki King Quad 300, and 2019 Suzuki 750 SE+ (Bronze).

·
Super Moderator
1,047 Posts
Hey everyone,

Checking in from Utah here. Just sold all the old ATVs in the garage (Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki) that the family used, I'm the only one that rides anymore and mostly for hunting. After months of reading and comparing every spec, and reading reviews, and hours on YouTube I decided upon the KingQuad 500 Axi. Money down, waiting for the final quote, then off to Idaho to pick it up.

Cheers!
Welcome. Good luck with new machine. It won’t let you down!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts