Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 King Quad 750
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, has anyone ever said " yeah im only gonna do this and this" but by the end,it wound up being this, this, and ALOT more? thats me.... Initially, i planned to use dielectric grease on all my connections, snorkel my rear diff vent line to the handle bar and add some silicone where i could.So, i went ahead and stripped the bike to seal all my connections. When i got done and started looking at everything, i thought, man, if i was ever going to do alot to the atv, now would be the best time. well, i started looking at snorkeling the cvt and a DIY radiator relocate. i still dont have any plans to snorkel the air box. i still have to put on my winch too. Ive got a good idea how to do most of it. I will video all my progress on my youtube channel but i am posting a few pics just so you can see about where im at, which ofcourse i still have a long way to go.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That’s been the story of my life. Mostly with cars. Sometimes with home projects too.

Last year I bought a ZL1 Camaro. I was only going to overdrive the supercharger a few percent. Five , or maybe ten percent. That was it. Or so I told myself.
I went 10%, then 18%, then 22.5%. I needed bigger injectors to support the larger overdrive. Then came the auxiliary fuel pump, flex fuel E85 conversion, headers, high flow catalytic converters, performance tune, breather, catch can, wires..... Well, after adding over 200HP, I’m almost done.

Now I am entertaining doing the camshaft.

Years ago I managed a speed shop. The sign behind my counter said “Speed costs, how fast do you want to go?”

·
Registered
226 Posts
has anyone ever said " yeah im only gonna do this and this" but by the end,it wound up being this, this, and ALOT more?
I'm sure there is a psychosis for this type of behavior but don't think its curable. :LOL:

Years ago I managed a speed shop. The sign behind my counter said “Speed costs, how fast do you want to go?”
I worked at a shop years ago that had a similar sign: Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick 2

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm sure there is a psychosis for this type of behavior but don't think its curable. :LOL:

I worked at a shop years ago that had a similar sign: Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick 2

There is no known cure. I have been on the waiting list for years.

Another one of my favorite signs was :

SHOP LABOR RATE

$125 Per hour

If you watch $150

If you ask questions $175

If you laugh $200

1 - 4 of 4 Posts