Suzuki ATV Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
see Texas, now that’s what I‘ve been talking about. I got 1400km(870mi) on mine now and still impressed with how they handle the wide range of terrain I ride and I haven’t got stuck (yet 😛).

·
Registered
114 Posts
@Zuuk , Yes I know, you were right, I was wrong; You're smart, I'm dumb...One more thing I forgot to mention is these King Quads are better bikes than Can-Am. I've always like Can-Ams, but this bike is really higher quality and better built. I think Suzuki makes the nicest bikes right now. I noticed it while parking next to some Kawasaki BF and Yamaha 4 wheelers yesterday. They looked cheap and the hardware was lower grade. I first started appreciating this kind of stuff after I bought a BMW motorcycle. Really high end parts.

·
Super Moderator
7,730 Posts
see Texas, now that’s what I‘ve been talking about. I got 1400km(870mi) on mine now and still impressed with how they handle the wide range of terrain I ride and I haven’t got stuck (yet ).
The key word there being “haven’t”. Knock on wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
@Zuuk , Yes I know, you were right, I was wrong; You're smart, I'm dumb...One more thing I forgot to mention is these King Quads are better bikes than Can-Am. I've always like Can-Ams, but this bike is really higher quality and better built. I think Suzuki makes the nicest bikes right now. I noticed it while parking next to some Kawasaki BF and Yamaha 4 wheelers yesterday. They looked cheap and the hardware was lower grade. I first started appreciating this kind of stuff after I bought a BMW motorcycle. Really high end parts.

The key word there being “haven’t”. Knock on wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@texas123 LOL! no no Texas your not dumb, I‘m just smart 🤣🤣.
Your right though, these bikes are high quality and so easy for the DYIer to maintain and fix . I had some experience with BMW, they cost a lot to maintain and fix (their cars anyway).

@ajl719 ya got that right brotha ”haven’t yet” but I’m sure to... riding season just started for us😆.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts