Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so last winter I was riding Upstate New York during hunting season and to retrieve my dear I had to go off Trail quite a bit during that I swiped up against a nasty tree branch and I think because it was so cold my rear plastic cracked I'm shattered over the wheel well I'm not sure how I can go about fixing or replacing this so I think I'm just going to have to go bite the bullet and buy a whole new rear plastic for my 2009 King Quad 750 it's camo and I also want to make sure I get the stickers any of you guys have experienced issues like this did you go to the dealer or did you go someplace else any feedback I'm open to hearing

I haven't even priced out with the dealer will charge but I'm sure it ain't going to be cheap

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Plastics aren’t cheap. Most people who have posted on the Forum looking for some have said this exact thing. Typically if your looking for plastics, most would suggest to look on eBay. Though even that is hit and miss. And seeing your looking for camo plastics and replacement stickers. Your best bet would probably be through the dealer. Just be prepared to pay more then expected if you do. Unless someone else has another suggestion, I would go through the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Try partzilla. They're usually a little cheaper then the dealer I've found. Good luck though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts