Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently broke the rear carrier on my 2008 king quad 750. I found a good condition used rack off of a 2019 Kingquad and they look the exact same but have different or part numbers. Will the new rack bolt directly to my 2008?

Thanks

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
If they look almost identical but the part numbers are different. I would suggest avoiding it. The different part numbers would suggest it has some type of subtle difference from the rear carrier intended for your model atv. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am not sure if they will fit. I have an 09 KQ750 and a 2020 KQ750. I can check in a few days and see if they measure the same. My guess would be no.

Someone may answer this sooner than that though.

The rack on my 2006 Vinson cracked. I welded it a few years ago and It held up. That may be an option for you

·
Registered
58 Posts
The 2019 and newer racks are different in that they are flat and don't have the loop of metal that would stop things from sliding off them, which might be the only reason for the different part number. If I was a betting man, I'd bet they would still fit... The 2019 and newer have thicker frame tubes in some areas, so it's possible that the fit might be different though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 2019 and newer racks are different in that they are flat and don't have the loop of metal that would stop things from sliding off them, which might be the only reason for the different part number. If I was a betting man, I'd bet they would still fit... The 2019 and newer have thicker frame tubes in some areas, so it's possible that the fit might be different though.
thanks for the info everyone. Darn I should have waited until I saw this because I already ordered an 08 one but I would have much rather had the thicker frame as I put a carrier on the back!Thanks for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts