Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pictures were taken in North East Pennsylvania.

Most are from Union Dale, north to the Hancock NY border.
Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape Cloud
Water Plant Plant community Sky Tree
Water Plant Water resources Fluvial landforms of streams Tree
Sky Ecoregion Mountain Natural landscape Plant
Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Asphalt
Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Grass
Plant Water Sky Natural landscape Larch
Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Road surface
Cloud Plant Sky Highland Natural landscape
Plant Sky Cloud Natural landscape Highland

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
116 Posts
Nice! Looks like September Foliage in those last 2 pics. We were out riding around in western mass last weekend on the motorcycles and I couldn't believe all the early foliage starting (well it is almost October). Time to get the sled ready. Great pics, but you don't have your bike in any of them. :) I cant take a scenic picture without getting the machine in the frame somewhere. This one was in Arroostook County, Maine in August this year.

Tire Plant Wheel Tank Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are correct. Some of those pictures were from last fall.
I will post new pictures with foliage changes soon.

Here are a couple with the machines in them.

The top picture was taken from my 2020 KQ 750. That is part of the Vinson which I recently sold. The second picture is the 2009 KQ 750 in the foreground with my son . In the background is my 2020 KQ 750.

Plant Tire Wheel Sky Cloud
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
116 Posts
A couple shots from this past weekend up in the County. Weather was Mint the whole time we were there and the foliage was amazing this year! I raced my buddy on his Rincon. I took him off the line but we were pretty even for about 400 feet. :) We rode about 210 miles in 3 days .... had to spend time getting the cabin ready for the winter.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple shots from this past weekend up in the County. Weather was Mint the whole time we were there and the foliage was amazing this year! I raced my buddy on his Rincon. I took him off the line but we were pretty even for about 400 feet. :) We rode about 210 miles in 3 days .... had to spend time getting the cabin ready for the winter.
Nice pictures. I just got back from NE Pennsylvania. Saturdays weather was beautiful. Unfortunately, we were too busy riding and having a blast to take pictures. We did 165 miles on Saturday.

Sadly, it’s the last trip of the season for me. It’s also the last trip for the 2009. That’s getting sold.

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
116 Posts
Ya, could possibly be the last atv trip of the year .... that is sad .... but, hopefully, I can keep my fix going thru the winter with the snowmobile! The atv trails up north close after the first snow, and don't re-open until after the end of mud season, usually the end of May.

·
Super Moderator
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya, could possibly be the last atv trip of the year .... that is sad .... but, hopefully, I can keep my fix going thru the winter with the snowmobile! The atv trails up north close after the first snow, and don't re-open until after the end of mud season, usually the end of May.
I have made the decision to buy a UTV. Too many missed opportunities to ride due to rain, a cold late spring, or a cold early fall. Having a windshield in front and back of me and the potential for full doors and heat will be a game changer. Most of the trails I ride in PA open in April and close in November. It will be nice to get some extra time on the trails.

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
116 Posts
Well, That's Cool! That should be Fun. It's comfort time for sure. The "Old Man's" 4-wheeler :) If I got one, not only would I need a new trailer, but I'd need a new Garage! I have absolutely no room left for any more machines. Keep us Posted!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts