Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I have a 2014 King Quad 750 with power steering. My power steering issues seems like many other complaints of King Quad owners, difficult to steer during most 4-wheel drive and locked differential usage. My question is :
Is there a Aftermarket Power Steering system upgrade available ?

·
Super Moderator
1,121 Posts
Hi , I have a 2014 King Quad 750 with power steering. My power steering issues seems like many other complaints of King Quad owners, difficult to steer during most 4-wheel drive and locked differential usage. My question is :
I would not consider myself an expert in that area, however………… I don’t know of any aftermarket power steering upgrades.

Sadly, removing the power steering all together will only make the steering require more effort.

I typically recommend NOT opting for the power steering when buying a King Quad. I put over 5,000 miles on two King Quad 750’s and never missed power steering once.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just my 2 cents - As with any 4 wheel drive vehicle when the drive train is locked up it WILL require more effort to steer. When locked all the tires are turning the same speed and when you are in a turn the differential can not compensate and it makes the vehicle want to go straight. If you are on a surface that needs that much traction it shouldn't a problem. I would suggest only using the FWD when needed and the Differential Lock only when absolutely necessary. If it steers that hard it's not only hard on you but extremely hard on the drive components.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts