Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
searched on here for how to post pics, but didn't find anything. I would have guess there would be several threads on this, but I didn't see any. can anyone help?

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
You can do it that way or you can use the method i do which is a program called Tiny Pic. For this all you do is upload your images to Tiny Pic and copy the link from your image and paste it into a thread/post here on the forum. The Pictures this way are bigger and way better in my honest opinion. And sign up to Tiny Pic is free. Just a couple options for you to choose from.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help, guys. I did try using photo bucket, which has worked for me on other sites, but it didn't work here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, that way worked. i'll try the photo bucket thing again. maybe the system was messed up last night.

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
For example: This is what an image uploaded from Tiny Pic would look like posted here on the forum:

Notice the difference from the forum uploader that you used and the one i used from Tiny Pic..? Big difference IMHO.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did that last one using photo bucket. for some reason, it wouldn't work last night. thanks for the help, though!

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
Thanks..!! That picture was taken after a 3 hour cleaning. Even though she's a '00 model King Quad (300), I'm quite happy with her. Gets me where i want to go and is a real work horse when i need her to be. I take pride in my little 300 and plan to keep it whenever i decide to get a newer King Quad someday.

And nice 500 King Quad, it looks pretty sweet. I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks..!! That picture was taken after after a 3 hour cleaning. Even though she's a '00 model King Quad (300), I'm quite happy with her. Gets me where i want to go and is a real work horse when i need her to be. I take pride in my little 300 and plan to keep it whenever i decide to get a newer King Quad someday.

And nice 500 King Quad, it looks pretty sweet. I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it.
thanks to you too. I've also got a 300. while not as fast or fancy as the newer atvs, it is the best machine ever made, in my opinion. those things will go anywhere, and they last forever.

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
Not that I am aware of. I also use Tiny Pic, but I have found another method that works great for quick uploads. What you'll want to do is take you standard pics that are usually in (MB) and make a copy of it. Now go into whatever program your comfortable using on your computer and resize your pics so they around 150 to 200 (KB), it'll vary depending on the pic. After that take the resized pic and upload it as you normally would. You'll find that the resized pics makes for speedier uploads. For me uploading one pic will take me roughly 5-6 seconds. Will still be a pain to upload one pic at a time I know, but at least it'll go a little quicker.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Doing a test run on posting pictures, figured this was a good place :)

insert image with url

from my google photo's

Sure wish I could get the url off the photo's in my google photo's - seems you can only get the link. all my photo's are backed up to there. It's nice and can pull them from any computer I may be using.

attached image from device

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts