Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do not used zip ties to make plastic repairs or ugly rivets. I spent $50 on a 100w plastic welder/stapler and I was able to make repairs on a "new to us" king quad 300 and they repairs came out awesome. I highly recommend this purchase. Much better than the HF plastic welder that I have.

·
Super Moderator
1,310 Posts
Do not used zip ties to make plastic repairs or ugly rivets. I spent $50 on a 100w plastic welder/stapler and I was able to make repairs on a "new to us" king quad 300 and they repairs came out awesome. I highly recommend this purchase. Much better than the HF plastic welder that I have.
Good news and good information. Someone will benefit from this.

BTW, pictures, or it never happened !!

Glad it worked out for you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good news and good information. Someone will benefit from this.

BTW, pictures, or it never happened !!

Glad it worked out for you!
Right I’ve taken your advice and have ordered one although mine will only be a 70w. It’s going to get a big workout on my 300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts