Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2002 Eiger that I LOVE to trail ride and I end up slogging through through some mud or even a waterhole once in a while. Is there a phone case that any of you recommend? I have a Samsung S20+.

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
I don’t have a Samsung, I’m a iPhone guy myself. Personally I love Otterbox. I’ve bought these cases for years and their real good reliable cases with a “some” waterproof resilience. Also love that it comes with a belt clip as well. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 Quadrunner 500, 2003 Vinson 500, 2007 King Quad 450, 2012 King Quad 750, 2009 Grizzly 700
206 Posts
I use Lifeproof Phone cases (I'm an iphone person as well) and I haven't had any problems with water or anything getting in wrecking my phone. I've dropped it down a flight of hard wooden stairs and it was completely fine.

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Hey all, I have a 2002 Eiger that I LOVE to trail ride and I end up slogging through through some mud or even a waterhole once in a while. Is there a phone case that any of you recommend? I have a Samsung S20+.
Welcome to the forum. My son is the un-official tester for broken screens on phones and tablets. I have never seen anyone capable of more destruction. Never.

Like Ajl and Whybeare said, you can’t go wrong with the higher protection level Otterbox, or Lifeproof cases. When I buy a phone for my son, I purchase the protection plan and the case. Invariably, he takes it out of the case and drops it. That’s when the protection plan comes in handy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I exhaustively researched different options for a mount to use for bike navigation and to listen to audiobooks and podcasts while I ride. Most of the mounts out there use stretchy rubber bands that are finicky to put around the phone and block the screen, and all have mixed reviews. This phone case feels premium - the grips are extremely secure. And it is 360 degree waterproof, it means that you don't need to worry your phone protection when you in rain. Because it can work in the rainy day.

It is very easy to place the phone in it and remove it, it has lots of adjustability and when tightened it does not move or bounce at all, even on light mountain bike trails. My only wish is that it had a quick release clamp so I can move it form bike to bike if needed, but other than that it is perfect.
This Janazan bike phone holder is really good for riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You seem to be a creative person. I assume it as I have a friend whose passion is trail riding, the same as yours, and he is the most unique and creative of my friends. I know he wanted to have a custom case representing his passion, and he also customed it on a site that had high-quality stuff. I remember his phone once fell out of his pocket, but his screen was alright. As I can remember, he took and customer it on Caseface. I also love to see something made by yourself, something that expresses your interests; this is why I appreciate people with original things. They have a unique way of accentuating things they like the most.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.