Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Team

Is there a better performance exhaust for a ozark 250cc?
I can't find anything in the UK

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
I don’t believe you’ll find much of anything performance wise for the Ozark 250. If your not finding anything online, there’s probably nothing available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
Cheers mate

What are they like as atvs go?

My son spent more than a few years enjoying his. He physically outgrew it. We also needed a machine with 4WD and a bit more ground clearance. He went from the Ozark to a Vinson 500 and then to a KQ750. He is 18 now , about 6’ tall and 180#. I’m 6’3” 220# and I have ridden the Ozark more than a few times. I believe it is a machine most enjoyed by people of smaller frames. My son and I often ride over 100 miles a day. I wouldn’t consider it enjoyable to ride a great distance on if you are in our size group.

The Ozark is still going strong. I sold it to a good friend for his wife to use. Hint, you never sell something you aren’t confident in to a friend, relative, or neighbor.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's great to here mate
I am only 5ft 7" And want it for light farm run around
We have a new can am 570cc outlander for main farm work.
I use to do moto cross and road racing and love tuning and swapping out to better parts etc.
Is the stock shocks any good? Its brand new and only rode it once on a flat field

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
The stock shocks worked well for our purposes. The Ozark (like many ATVs ) greatly benefits from an upgrade in tires. I put radials on it and the cornering, ride and trail capabilities increased tremendously. He was able to get through stream crossings , mud and snow far better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts