Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested how much people are paying for new KingQuads. Websites always give you a lower price. I'm wondering how much a new KingQuad costs with taxes and other fees mainly without modifications, right out of the factory.

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
Depends on what model King Quad your after. The lower model 400’s will fetch a bit less then the 500’s or 750’s. Plus there’s also power steering models, non power steering models, and the SE+ lineups which will fetch a bit more then the standard 500’s or 750’s. Essentially the SE+ models come in certain special colour schemes and also comes with aluminum rims apposed to steel ones. Also prices vary depending on what country your in as well. I know here in Canada the final price of a new King Quad can very as much as a few thousand dollars then in the U.S. When I bought my 2019 750 SE+ in early May of 2020, the sale price of my machine was $11,799 taxes. But I also had a free warm winch and a 3 year warranty that came with the sale of my 2019. Think full price for a 750 SE+ runs around $13,000 here in Canada if it’s non sale. But I haven’t checked in a while.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I paid a little less than $13,000 out the door for my 2021 kingquad 750 with power steering. And it was bare bones model with steel wheels. But that was during covid when a lot of stuff was out of stock. But i didn't consider it to bad because i sold my old Suzuki Vinson for $5000 that i originally paid $6,000 for new from the dealer.

I had 14 years of fun on it and it only cost me about $1,000 besides typical maintenance i performed on it over the years.

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
I'm interested how much people are paying for new KingQuads. Websites always give you a lower price. I'm wondering how much a new KingQuad costs with taxes and other fees mainly without modifications, right out of the factory.
Welcome to the forum.

I paid $7500 for my 2020 KQ 750 non EPS, base model. I put over a thousand miles on it and sold it for $8500 . I bought it out of state (NH). and didn’t pay sales tax until I registered it in my home state.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid a little less than $13,000 out the door for my 2021 kingquad 750 with power steering. And it was bare bones model with steel wheels. But that was during covid when a lot of stuff was out of stock. But i didn't consider it to bad because i sold my old Suzuki Vinson for $5000 that i originally paid $6,000 for new from the dealer.

I had 14 years of fun on it and it only cost me about $1,000 besides typical maintenance i performed on it over the years.
thanks so much! really helps!

·
Registered
4 Posts
2022 KQ750axi power steering SE+ $12,135. Purchased April 2022 and included extra shipping/assembly fee.

2020 KQ750AXI power steering SE+ $9,536. Purchased August 2020.

Both included military discount.

·
Registered
309 Posts

I was wrong about the price i paid. I found the receipt for it and it was $10,897 out the door

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased mine on Friday in Northern Virginia.

2022 Kingquad 750AXi with Power Steering. $10,400 out the door.
13k with wench, tires and wheels

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Not a bad deal, considering. Wonder if there’s anymore in stock?
Sorry, I digress .

It’s the misplaced “e” and ”I” wench / winch thing. I just get tired of correcting it and resort to juvenile tactics instead.

One of these days AJL719 is going to come to his senses and dispose of me.

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
Sorry, I digress .

It’s the misplaced “e” and ”I” wench / winch thing. I just get tired of correcting it and resort to juvenile tactics instead.

One of these days AJL719 is going to come to his senses and dispose of me.
Nonsense, a little bit of twisted humour on one little letter never hurt anyone, lol. Plus your indisposable. 👍

·
Registered
2021 king quad 500
2 Posts
13k with wench, tires and wheels
I just got a 2021 king quad paid $14000 for it and it had aftermarket mud tires full surround bull bars and a rubber dog mat on the back that is about $1200 and is called a farm pack, the tires would be at least a $1000 and are much better than the standard factory tires that come on new quads. a new king quad 500 cost $17999 and the 750 cost$1000 more here in New Zealand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts