Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing to do that initial 100 mile oil change on my 22 KQ750axi and my wife's 22 KQ400. The stealership won't tell me a what other filters I can use besides Suzuki because they know I'll get one somewhere else. He did say they both take the same filter. Does anyone already have a list of other filters that they will take. I know the 2021's take a KN-138. Not sure if it changed in 2022.

·
Administrator
9,625 Posts
I know for my 2019 KQ 750 it can take K&N oil filter part# KN-138. Should be the same for your 2021 and 2022. But I’d double check just to be sure if you want to venture down that route.

Reactions: Reverend

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just call a different dealer & they'll tell you what the part number is. Curious; why wouldn't you just get it from the dealership or order it online? I think there's an oil change kit available for $55 with full synthetic oil, filer & crush washers. This is the one I've used twice for my 2019 KQ750.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just call a different dealer & they'll tell you what the part number is. Curious; why wouldn't you just get it from the dealership or order it online? I think there's an oil change kit available for $55 with full synthetic oil, filer & crush washers. This is the one I've used twice for my 2019 KQ750.
I have a bunch of oil already so I don't need a whole kit. I don't order online because i won't put my banking info out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts