Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Team

I am new here and from the UK,I have just bought a brand new suzuki ozark 250cc from a dealer who still had a new one in stock.
Whats the general feeling about the ozark 250cc on here?

Stay safe All

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

My son had an Ozark. Great ATV. It was reliable , dependable and with the proper tires, we got past the fact that it was only a 2WD. I installed an electric shift motor to make things easier for him. All in all, it was a great machine.

Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Kerm. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
What is your tire size..? I’d personally recommend the Kenda Bear Claws. But if you have 12” wheels all around, then I’d recommend trying the Kenda Bear Claw HTR’s if they have your size. John has a set of HTR’s on his 750. And I’m looking at getting a set for my 750 whenever I can return to work.

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
What tyres do you recommend 🤔

Cheers Boss
Your likely to hear a lot of people on this forum recommend the Kenda Bear Claw HTR.

What is your tire size..? I’d personally recommend the Kenda Bear Claws. But if you have 12” wheels all around, then I’d recommend trying the Kenda Bear Claw HTR’s if they have your size. John has a set of HTR’s on his 750. And I’m looking at getting a set for my 750 whenever I can return to work.
Yes I do. On both King Quads and we LOVE them. Our riding is a mix of hard pack, ballast and occasional road runs. We have been in some mud that I thought would require 4WD, but not with the HTR’s. Great tire and priced right too.

Before that we ran the STI Black Diamonds. Those were discontinued, so I listened to what the members here suggested. They were right.

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Nice looking quad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking quad.

First ride today on the farm got a week off work and can't wait 👌👌👌👌
Trying to convince my wife that we need a king quad 750cc but I think its falling on deaf ears 🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Oh you’d love the 750. I got myself a 2019 KQ 750 Axi SE+ (Bronze) last year. So far I love it. Big difference after driving a 300 KQ for 19 years. Which I still have I might add.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts