Suzuki ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I’m still waiting on a call back. Jones power sports didn’t have invoice pricing for the 2022s yet.

I didn’t call that WV dealer, just saw the price on their website

·
Super Moderator
746 Posts
I’m still waiting on a call back. Jones power sports didn’t have invoice pricing for the 2022s yet.

I didn’t call that WV dealer, just saw the price on their website
If your thinking about having it shipped, try these people. I drove from Long Island NY to New Hampshire to buy my 2020 KQ750 from them. Good people and the price was way worth the drive. Maybe it will be worth the shipping for you.

Full Throttle Powersports - New & Used ATVs, Motorcycles, UTVs, Service, and Parts in Swanzey, NH, near Keene and Dublin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Talked to Jones power sports today. They don’t have invoice pricing on the 2022’s but he estimated $10,100 OTD with my tax exemption. MSRP is $10,700. Not a great but not bad in today’s climate. Problem is Suzuki isn’t taking orders. From what I see looking online all they are shipping out are the red and green ones with steel wheels. It’s kind of frustrating they release the matte grey version really early but won’t let you order it. If I’m going to spend $10k plus I’m getting what I want. So until something changes I’ll have to wait. Yes, I’m admittedly picky.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Talked to Jones power sports today. They don’t have invoice pricing on the 2022’s but he estimated $10,100 OTD with my tax exemption. MSRP is $10,700. Not a great but not bad in today’s climate. Problem is Suzuki isn’t taking orders. From what I see looking online all they are shipping out are the red and green ones with steel wheels. It’s kind of frustrating they release the matte grey version really early but won’t let you order it. If I’m going to spend $10k plus I’m getting what I want. So until something changes I’ll have to wait. Yes, I’m admittedly picky.
Call Romney WV, use UShip, and save a bundle. I’m here to tell you color doesn’t matter… just get your deal. You’ll spend $1k on a color? Just saying

·
Registered
43 Posts
Go green or go red, do get power steering, and save $1700

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
To one is white, bottom is the matte grey. The sun is making it look light.

I think yours is awesome, I’d just prefer one of these colors. White is discontinued. The look isn’t everything but I’m not crazy about the red or green

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Maybe I’ll change my mind. Is so hot here in TX already I might wait until the end of the season to see if there are better deals to be had… including on a red or green EPS version with the base wheels. I’m just liking the SE version with the black aluminum wheels. It looks awesome from the factory and it’s not that much more. I feel like Suzuki is holding the SE version back because they know everything they ship will sell and I’m frustrated about not being able to get the SE

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
I’m going to agree with you 100%. I knew I wanted the Bronze coloured 750 SE+ even before I bought it in early May of 2020. Unfortunately they had no 2020 models left over in what I was looking for. So I managed to find a brand new 2019 750 SE+ Bronze at a good deal, 3 year warranty, and a free Warn winch. Though I had to travel 4 hours one way to get it. But it’s exactly what I wanted. I didn’t even care that it was a 2019 model. So I totally agree with you. Like you said, if your going to spend that much money on a 750. Get exactly what you want. Just depends on how much your willing to wait. Here’s my 750 after I had the seat/storage box, foot pegs, and mirrors installed.

Reactions: Snook

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I’m going to agree with you 100%. I knew I wanted the Bronze coloured 750 SE+ even before I bought it in early May of 2020. Unfortunately they had no 2020 models left over in what I was looking for. So I managed to find a brand new 2019 750 SE+ Bronze at a good deal, 3 year warranty, and a free Warn winch. Though I had to travel 4 hours one way to get it. But it’s exactly what I wanted. I didn’t even care that it was a 2019 model. So I totally agree with you. Like you said, if your going to spend that much money on a 750. Get exactly what you want. Just depends on how much your willing to wait. Here’s my 750 after I had the seat/storage box, foot pegs, and mirrors installed.

View attachment 21178
Looks great man! What are your overall thoughts on the machine?

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
Thanks man. I love my 750. And going from a 300 KQ to a 750 was a huge step up. Don’t get me wrong, I love my 300, still have it. But my 750 rides and handles way better. And I find it peppy enough, plenty of power for my liking. And the wife can actually drive it. She had a difficult time with driving my 300. Always seemed to end up grinding gears, lol. And I believe I read they made small refinements to powertrain on the 750 starting in 2019. All I can say is get what you absolutely want. You don’t want to turn around a week later and regret buying something you didn’t want.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Thanks for the feedback! I originally wanted a sportsman 850 after looking at them. They look great, ergonomics seem to be almost perfect just sitting on one and the storage is awesome. But I don’t care to learn how to be a Polaris YouTube mechanic. I want Japanese reliability.

So I started looking at the Japanese brands. My buddy owns a Brute Force 750. The power is great but other than that I wasn’t very impressed. It’s extremely wide between the knees(that’s what she said), the suspension didn’t feel plush and they haven’t updated the looks in over a decade. Also it was really hot on my left leg at low speeds wearing shorts… Hot here in TX.

I know the grizzly is a favorite for a lot of people but my wife would like to ride occasionally and the seat is just too short.

I’d really like to get a KQ and I’ve sat on one green one a dealer had. Drove over an hour just to see one in person for the first time. Really liked almost everything about it. The ergonomics felt good, the build quality seems fantastic and I like the looks. It doesn’t have the storage the Polaris offers but it looks good, especially in white or the matte grey, to me. Everything I’ve read from owners says they run cooler than most brands and they are quiet. I’ll use mine to hunt so that’s also a plus.

Hopefully I can find a grey SE sometime this year that’s $10k or under. Hoping when riding season for the north half of North America demand drops I can find one. But since I’ve been on the hunt, ordering isn’t an option. Even with 2022 models that were released last week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My two options are narrowed down to these two largely because of the seat. My wife will ride with me on the ranch.

How do you like the suspension? Fairly comfortable for two?
There’s some bias here. Polaris is the number one seller and it’s for a reason. They have much better ride quality and suspension than any other brand, no comparison. You can find that information anywhere. You also can’t beat the awd system of the Polaris machine against any others. You will have more power with the Polaris but it’s also probably louder and worse for hunting compared to the Suzuki.

·
Registered
2020 750 KingQuad SE+
17 Posts
I have 3 ATVs right now, a Bronze 2020 750 KingQuad SE, 2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 Premium and 2013 Honda Rancher AT EPS. I would consider them all excellent machines.

This is my second Suzuki KingQuad, I also had a 2009 500 EPS my son totaled out out a Montana mountain top. The 2021 is my 4th Polaris ATV, I’ve also had a Polaris RZR and at least 6 Polaris sleds (I still have 2). This is my second Honda Rancher. I’ve also had 3 Yamaha’s.

The worst mistake I ever made on an ATV was trading in a 2013 850 Polaris Sportsman HO for a new 2016 700 Grizzly. The Polaris had 4000 miles on it, it looked great and the dealer offered me what I thought was an excellent price for it. I had bought into the Japanese reliability hype and thought I was trading off the performance for a trouble free ride. Boy was I wrong, I got a slower machine with a lesser ride that cooked my crotch. I went through 3 motors in 3000 miles, plus another one on my wife’s 2017 700 Kodiak. I think there are a lot of folks exaggerating the Polaris reliability issues to justifying there rougher riding slower machines.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have 3 ATVs right now, a Bronze 2020 750 KingQuad SE, 2021 Polaris Sportsman 570 Premium and 2013 Honda Rancher AT EPS. I would consider them all excellent machines.

This is my second Suzuki KingQuad, I also had a 2009 500 EPS my son totaled out out a Montana mountain top. The 2021 is my 4th Polaris ATV, I’ve also had a Polaris RZR and at least 6 Polaris sleds (I still have 2). This is my second Honda Rancher. I’ve also had 3 Yamaha’s.

The worst mistake I ever made on an ATV was trading in a 2013 850 Polaris Sportsman HO for a new 2016 700 Grizzly. The Polaris had 4000 miles on it, it looked great and the dealer offered me what I thought was an excellent price for it. I had bought into the Japanese reliability hype and thought I was trading off the performance for a trouble free ride. Boy was I wrong, I got a slower machine with a lesser ride that cooked my crotch. I went through 3 motors in 3000 miles, plus another one on my wife’s 2017 700 Kodiak. I think there are a lot of folks exaggerating the Polaris reliability issues to justifying there rougher riding slower machines.
I couldn't agree more. Polaris (and Can-Am) are the best bikes out there. Our Can-Ams have been dead reliable, but they do seem to have to work harder in rugged terrain probably due to the open rear diffs? Polaris is a Cadillac, especially the 2 seater due to a longer wheel base. The Suzuki feels like a tank, but isn't as exciting or powerful as the others, but it seems to be the highest quality, and the Yamaha quads just seem so cheap. We had a Grizzly 90 for one of my kids, and it had a bunch of no name brand parts on it while our Quad Sport 90 is top notch.
Look at the Can-Ams while you're waiting for a KQ. I bet you'll end up getting one.
IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2523.JPG

Attachments

41 - 60 of 60 Posts