Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. In the market for a 19-21 king quad. Tempted to buy new but found a 2019 within driving distance with 100 hours for $8k. Any issues with the 2019’s ?

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
A bought a new 2019 KQ 750 SE+ last May. So far I only have around 750 kilometres on it. But I haven’t had any issues with it whatsoever. Suzuki atv’s are probably one of the best atv’s when it comes in terms or reliability and durability. As long as you take good care of it and do the proper maintenance. They should provide you with years of reliable service. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
Hi guys. In the market for a 19-21 king quad. Tempted to buy new but found a 2019 within driving distance with 100 hours for $8k. Any issues with the 2019’s ?
Which model? Power steering , or not? No problems with it either way, except I bought my 2020 new for around $7500 believe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
A bought a new 2019 KQ 750 SE+ last May. So far I only have around 750 kilometres on it. But I haven’t had any issues with it whatsoever. Suzuki atv’s are probably one of the best atv’s when it comes in terms or reliability and durability. As long as you take good care of it and do the proper maintenance. They should provide you with years of reliable service. And welcome to the Forum.

good bike for creek riding,
Which model? Power steering , or not? No problems with it either way, except I bought my 2020 new for around $7500 believe

the 19 i found is the bronze special edition 750 with power steering. Also contemplating just buying new but the idea of saving 2-3k is nice

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
good bike for creek riding,

the 19 i found is the bronze special edition 750 with power steering. Also contemplating just buying new but the idea of saving 2-3k is nice
100 hours is nothing.

The power steering is nice because the build is different. The power steering units are made with a different camber angle than the standard , non EPS units. The power steering just assists with what the the caster angle change ruins. The result is less feedback in the handlebars.

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
This is my 2019 King Quad Axi SE+ (Bronze)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had a Grizzlee prior to the KQ Robsy. I will say it was more nimble than this one. Lighter feeling, whatever. No regrets though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts