Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Bought a used 300 Kawasaki a month ago for my 13 year oid daughter. It was a pig, an entire month of problems. Well today I decided to break down and I got her a brand new 400 asi kingquad tonight. Just got home with it. She is so exited , we got her some riding pants, gloves goggles and a fox racing jersey. Shes been tearing up the back yard for 2 hours. Maybe the most memorable moment in my life. You see she has a twin sister with a terminal illness, and she has never asked me for much. She helps out with Katie and we do a lot of handicap volunteer work with make a wish and stuff. Just wanted to pass along to all, hope you all a great rest of the summer and enjoy life, its very short.

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
Amen to that..!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1st ride

My daughter and I are going to Pa. Her 1st long ride in the Alleghenies. She passed her safety course got her atv license got new shift gear and she hasn't slept since she got her new kquad. She has mowed the lawn twice, done the dishes and shes been packing the truck for 2 days. Anyone want to join us at forrest lodge let me know, great little trail system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts