Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and Merry Christmas:
I recently purchased a 2019 750 SE in Black. I only put a few miles on it and then got an illness that I'm still dealing with. I previously had a Vinson 500 5 speed which I really liked and was bulletproof but I wanted a machine with independent rear suspension and PS. I sold my 2016 Grizzly 700 for this machine. I liked the Grizz but really wanted another Suzuki. Lots of good info on here and just wanted to say Hi.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too just traded my 2017 Grizzly for a 2019 KQ. So far I love it. I hope it's as reliable as the Grizzly was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome!
I’m new too ! I purchased the same one you have , last month, sold my 2006 Brute 750. This is my 1st Suzuki!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm thinking of getting another quad, just traded a 17 can am Renegade 1000 and a 16 grizzly 700. Can am gave me lots of issues in the 600 miles I owned it, grizzly was ok but hated the way it turned, acted like it had to much weight hanging on the back rack. Was not at all happy with the low end take off power either.
The two things I can say about the grizzly that I really liked was the seat and the smooth riding suspension. Even when I rode it aggressively and went off some pretty good jumps with it, it never did bottom out. I got some friends with King Quad 750 s, my grandparents have a 750 and I have an older 700. And they don't ride too good, in my opinion. The grizzly rides 100 times smoother.
How would you compare the turning diameter, steering preciseness, between the grizzly and the new 19 King Quad and what is the power like between the two?
Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Greeting.

Sure choice you made there friend.

I own a 2018, I love it. No more shifting. 4 wheel drive locking is a must for me.

The more you'll ride it, the more you'll love it.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I came off a Grizzly 550 with 5000 miles on it. Would have bought another, but they stopped making them. For the HUGE price difference between the Yamacliner 700 and 750 KQ, I had to make the change. My WV riding addiction started with a 500 QuadRunner. I'm not dissing the Grizzlee in any way. It was a great machine, like the Brute before it (6000 miles). I am 100% satisfied with the 2019 KQ ride. Remembering the Brute, I have no power complaints with the 750 either! And no back plug to change...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I prefer the firmer setup of the king, in fact I went one click of preload up from the factory setting in front and two in back, that combined with the new shocks and rear sway bar makes it corner really flat while still soaking up the big hits, I've hit some really big drops and jumps with both my 2009 and now 2019 and never once bottomed either machine, the key is always gassing it off the face of the obstacle so you land rear wheels first, but for me firmer is better.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where did you get power for your winch if you have one? The previous KQ had a power wire at the pod/light, but I cant seem to locate a similar wire on my 19

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just replaced my 2015 that someone wrecked for me, with a 2019.

Anyone figured out best way to mount a license plate? Here in ohio we are required to have one, it's the size of a motorcycle plate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts