Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help, I have an 08 750 king quad and when I try to start it, it cranks over and also hear fuel relay click but fuel pump does not prime ever. Have taken fuel pump out of tank and bench tested and it works fine.
Taken fuel line off at the injector and tried starting and no fuel pumps out.
Have tested relay and have constant power at two of the 4 prongs? And ohm reading is 112.0. A new relay is on its way but still not 100% sure if that’s the problem.
Put a test light on wires going to top of fuel pump and have power their..
What could it be? And how can I bypass or bridge the relay to know if that’s it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need help, I have an 08 750 king quad and when I try to start it, it cranks over and also hear fuel relay click but fuel pump does not prime ever. Have taken fuel pump out of tank and bench tested and it works fine.
Taken fuel line off at the injector and tried starting and no fuel pumps out.
Have tested relay and have constant power at two of the 4 prongs? And ohm reading is 112.0. A new relay is on its way but still not 100% sure if that’s the problem.
Put a test light on wires going to top of fuel pump and have power their..
What could it be? And how can I bypass or bridge the relay to know if that’s it?
It's going to be the relay. Change it out with one from Napa. Part is RY225. I bet it starts

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
It's going to be the relay. Change it out with one from Napa. Part is RY225. I bet it starts
Please pay attention to the thread dates before you reply. You just replied to a thread from 2019, (3 Years Old). These types of threads are considered dormant/inactive for a few reasons. Those reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. ✌🏼

·
Registered
46 Posts
Please pay attention to the thread dates before you reply. You just replied to a thread from 2019, (3 Years Old). These types of threads are considered dormant/inactive for a few reasons. Those reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. ✌🏼
It's Ok this time. I needed the NAPA # for the relay. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts