Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2020 KQ 750 rugged edition and I bought a winch and mounting plate with it and either I have the wrong plate or am extremely confused because it does not line up correctly. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you buy the winch and mounting plate from the same manufacturer? Also, there are some winch plates the require you to purchase a fairlead bracket as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought them both from the dealership I got my ATV from and was told it was correct. And that is how it should look but I thought maybe because mine is the rugged edition and had the brush guard attached to the frame maybe I needed a different mount as it doesn’t line up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ok, I think I bought the same brush guard from Suzuki and it did not fit b/c of my aluminum bash plate got in the way. In other words, the winch and your brush guard should work w/ each other.

If those 4 bolts in your pic are how your brush guard attaches to the quad you are going to have to take those off and use the hardware that your dealership provided you w/ the winch.
Here is another pic of the plate

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate your help, I’m going to bring it to the dealership and see what they say and hopefully have them figure it out. If not I’ll take it apart myself and try what you said.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts