Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Quadrunner 500, 2003 Vinson 500, 2007 King Quad 450, 2012 King Quad 750, 2009 Grizzly 700
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor asked me to help him find a 4 wheeler. So I've been looking for one for him for a while, I found a couple good ones but they weren't really what we are looking for. What I recommended for him was Suzuki King quad 500, or possibly a Suzuki Vinson 500 but he would prefer something with independent suspension. He's mainly just going to be using it around his house so he doesn't need anything bigger than a 500. But if it's a better deal than I'll take anything higher. We are looking in any of these states Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin. If you are in any of these states and know of or have a 4 wheeler for sale post some pictures of it on here with a possible price.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My neighbor asked me to help him find a 4 wheeler. So I've been looking for one for him for a while, I found a couple good ones but they weren't really what we are looking for. What I recommended for him was Suzuki King quad 500, or possibly a Suzuki Vinson 500 but he would prefer something with independent suspension. He's mainly just going to be using it around his house so he doesn't need anything bigger than a 500. But if it's a better deal than I'll take anything higher. We are looking in any of these states Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin. If you are in any of these states and know of or have a 4 wheeler for sale post some pictures of it on here with a possible price.
Why not a 3 wheeler?
IMG_2343.JPG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have you tried looking at the quad hunter web site? Quadhunter

If he likes IRS and doesn’t need a toe shift, the Suzuki KingQuad and Yamaha Grizzly CVT trannys are very similar, having a wet clutch driving them and real good compression braking.

·
Super Moderator
520 Posts
Machines are hard to find right now. I sold a 2006 Vinson that was in excellent condition recently. My phone blew up with texts and emails as soon as the ad went up. The first person to look at it grabbed it. The emails continued for days after I took it offline. Apparently people printed it out and didn’t call. They didn’t understand the shortage of machines.

·
Registered
1998 Quadrunner 500, 2003 Vinson 500, 2007 King Quad 450, 2012 King Quad 750, 2009 Grizzly 700
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried looking at the quad hunter web site? Quadhunter

If he likes IRS and doesn’t need a toe shift, the Suzuki KingQuad and Yamaha Grizzly CVT trannys are very similar, having a wet clutch driving them and real good compression braking.
Yeah I tried looking at that website only found 1 suzuki atv that was in a state we were looking in.

I'm looking for a suzuki because they are easier to do general maintenance on than the grizzly's are. I have 4 suzuki atv's and they are all super easy to work on. The grizzly on the other hand is difficult to do general maintenance on because you have to take off a lot of the plastics to get easier access to things ex: the battery on suzuki's is under the seat and it takes like 1 minute to get to it, but on the grizzly in order to get to the battery you have to to take off several body pieces and then the front rack is in the way so you have to take that off to.

Reactions: John1960
1 - 5 of 5 Posts