Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 King Quad 750
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past Friday he bought his first ATV. He's been saving his paychecks for months and he put 3K(US) down. No, its not a Suzuki but I don't know about anywhere else,but here in southeast Georgia and northeast Florida(Jacksonville area) the dealerships are empty. We found this 2021 Brute Force 750(brand new). My best friend has the same quad so i know what it can do and how it rides. There are a few things i dont care for on the Brute but its got plenty of power and plenty of room for upgrades.

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
I believe my buddy had a ‘09 maybe ‘10 Brute Force 750. He had moved a about 10 years or ago and he ended up selling it. Now he owns a Can-Am Outlander XTP 1000. I did take his Brute out for a spin several years back. Bike rode great and handled well. I’m a die hard Suzuki fan but I’m sure your son will love the Brute. Sharp looking bike.

·
Super Moderator
746 Posts
This past Friday he bought his first ATV. He's been saving his paychecks for months and he put 3K(US) down. No, its not a Suzuki but I don't know about anywhere else,but here in southeast Georgia and northeast Florida(Jacksonville area) the dealerships are empty. We found this 2021 Brute Force 750(brand new). My best friend has the same quad so i know what it can do and how it rides. There are a few things i dont care for on the Brute but its got plenty of power and plenty of room for upgrades.
View attachment 21090 View attachment 21091
I am a dedicated Suzuki guy, but if I couldn’t buy a King Quad, I would buy a Brute Force for sure. Great machine.

Congratulations to him on his first ATV!

·
Registered
11 Posts
A great moment for your son. Every brand has its fans and although I have a Kingquad 400, i much prefer Hondas because in my experience they are streets ahead of Suzuki in reliability. Having said that many have got a good run out of Suzukis and Yamahas too.

Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
I bought my trusty little 300 way back in ‘99 and it’s still running like a champ. Have no experience in terms of reliability with Honda atvs. Though if my little Suzuki 300 made it through all of these years with no issues. I’m expecting the same out of my 750. Reason I bought another Suzuki because my 300 was so reliable. Though your so definitely won’t be disappointed with his Brute.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Wife and I decided we needed a couple more ATVs, but there is very little choices locally. Sold out of everything. One is for the kids, we bought a Brute Force 300. First hour of driving it it quit on me and would not start again. Back to the dealer it went the next morning. I really think the dealer forgot to do something in prep. Probably gummed up the carb with the anti-corrosion stuff Kawasaki puts in it and really just needs the carb cleaned really good.

The other one we purchased is a Yamaha Kodiak 450. We're waiting to pick it up because the dealer is prepping and putting a winch on it. Got to sit on it and start it. Very comfortable. Wife really likes it "Pretty Green".

So now I'll have: King Quad 500, Quadrunner 250, Kodiak 450, and a Brute Force 300. I see some fun times in the near future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts