Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to the forums, i just baught a 2006 ltr450 with a bad flywheel stator and starter clutch.. The flywheel was removed without putting the motor at TDC and now idk how to get it therer to install the new flywheel.. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I am not sure if you are aware but Mudline Motorsports offers a free tech support line. I was having issues with my 2005 LTR450 concerning TDC last year and reached out to them, they walked me through how to identify the timing marks and it was a huge help. Here is a link to their website!

·
Super Moderator
8,377 Posts
Hey I am not sure if you are aware but Mudline Motorsports offers a free tech support line. I was having issues with my 2005 LTR450 concerning TDC last year and reached out to them, they walked me through how to identify the timing marks and it was a huge help. Here is a link to their website!

Please pay close attention to the thread dates before replying to any thread and or post. You just replied to a thread from 2012 (9 Years Old). These types of threads are deemed inactive and push the newer threads down the queue. Not only that, but in almost every instance you will not receive a reply from the OP as they are no longer active within the Forum. This particular member in question has only one post under his belt. The one you just replied to from 2012. I understand your new to the Forum and maybe a little eager to share information, etc. But all this is clearly stated within the Forum Rules which you are required to read and understand upon signing up. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts