Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1998 suzuki quadrunner 500. had it since new. i am looking for 4x90 wheel spacers. not very popular size. anyone know where to get these. i am also thinking of a lift. saw quite a few lifts. any lift suggestions/warnings. ty bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did u find any wheel spacers? I’m in the same boat?
The only thing I could find was wheel stud spacers. They are individual pieces that screw on to your existing wheel studs that extend your wheel studs so it pushes your rims out further. I bought the ones for 3" so a total of 1.5" each rim. So far they have worked really well and held up to what I have put my bike through.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only thing I could find was wheel stud spacers. They are individual pieces that screw on to your existing wheel studs that extend your wheel studs so it pushes your rims out further. I bought the ones for 3" so a total of 1.5" each rim. So far they have worked really well and held up to what I have put my bike through.
Look up 4/98 am dealing with the same issue am putting my Suzuki Quad Master 500 that's lifted already on Polaris Sportsman Wheels and 29.5 Outlaws

1 - 5 of 5 Posts