Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beyond ebay, Amazon or Midwestmini does anyone have any other options for parts for 2006 and prior Suzuki LT-80's. Today I was just looking for a choke knob and I am sure I can order 5 and one will fit but just checking to see if I am missing a home where everyone goes to find things. In addition if anyone has a shop in Maryland that works on these types of bikes please also comment.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the group. Going to be a good xmas, got two LT 80's for an 8 and 10 year old. Reliving a childhood memory that changed my life in 1988 as an 8 year old me and my brother whom was 12 got a Honda 250 lol, dad used it for "hunting" twice. Thing ran like a beast, water to the handlebars still pushing along. One year after a hard snow it had been sitting for at least 4 years, tires were frozen flat to the ground with barley any air. No spray or any of that BS we just kicked it for 10 min and she fired up and was ridden hard for another 10 years. LT80's kind of safter, IDK I am assuming they wont listen and fly off. When they do I hope and pray that just like me when I went flying I hit the grass not a tree and from that point on I respected the bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts