Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to the board. I am looking at a 04 Twin Peaks 700. The person that has it is the second owner, and he is holding all service records. It has an HMF exhaust, jet kit, K&N, and a Moose Power Programer. It has 14 inch ITPs with 26" mud lites. According to the owner, it has NEVER been sunk or ridden in mud, all maintanance performed by dealer, and the plastic and seat are excellent (confirmed through pics). The bike has 1138 miles on it, and 152 hours. My questions are...

1. Supposing everything he says is true, would you be scared of the mileage?

2. If it is setup correctly, what kind of performance can I expect out of it? (he says it is FAST)...

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you guys.

·
Registered
137 Posts
For a 2004 model. 1138 miles and 152 hours isn't bad at all. I doubt it has NEVER been ridden in mud, but maybe not sunk. Can you post some pics? I deal with buying quads all the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
......Dude musta not have bought it.....

1138 on a 2004 ? I only have 1400 on a '98 Quadrunner 500 4X4.... I had to put a new frame under her already, though...

Some people club the piss outta them, never wash 'em....

Some people club 'em AND maintain them very well....

You would really have to look it over well... And know what you are looking for....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Better to inspect it personally surely it will still have some trace of mud if ever it sunk. About the mileage it could be true a fellow of mine has a same model with 1k+ mileage coz most of the time he is out of the country. performance wise loud and fast i must say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts