Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Suzuki LT230G
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some parts for a Suzuki LT230G and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas where I can get some of these or have any idea how to "Jerry-Rig" something in its place.

Firstly, I need a seat. I checked ebay for these and they are very hard to come by.

Also I need an air filter and air filter holder. I've checked these parts catalogs and they are ridiculously priced.

Thats it for now. As I continue my rebuild of this awesome ATV, I will reach out with questions. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Check Power Sports Nation on the web......inventory changes often.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some parts for a Suzuki LT230G and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas where I can get some of these or have any idea how to "Jerry-Rig" something in its place.

Firstly, I need a seat. I checked ebay for these and they are very hard to come by.

Also I need an air filter and air filter holder. I've checked these parts catalogs and they are ridiculously priced.

Thats it for now. As I continue my rebuild of this awesome ATV, I will reach out with questions. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
I just finished a 1985 lt230GE. Do you have the plastic piece of the seat or even the foam? I was lucky enough to have the plastic and the foam( though large holes tore out) I fixed the foam with stuff from a Michael's. The whole roll is like 15$ I also got some of the Marine leather cut by the foot and redid the cover. Turned out nice with several atvs.
You should be able to find a aftermarket air filter but the basket ia gonna be the hard part without paying partzilla's prices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts