Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2004 Vinson. The headlight bulb and the connector are missing. I tried looking for one online and I came up with nothing. I assume it is part of the wiring harness. Does anyone know where I can get one seperatly?

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
168 Posts
I think he might be looking for the wiring connector / harness for the upper headlight ... which isn't shown on the parts diagram. If the center upper headlight uses the same bulb as the lower (left and right) headlight connectors / wiring, I would think it would fit, but the question is, where does it plug into. If the original posters wiring to the upper headlight is missing, was it cut off, was it unplugged on both ends, or is it hanging in there somewhere, hiding.

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
168 Posts
Right. Since it's not listed on the parts fiche, it's going to be difficult to locate. You might have to go thru some other headlight parts diagrams for other older Japanese headlights (motorcycles and atv's) to see if you can find something that looks similar ... or try these guys out ... they may have a connector that would fit your headlight that you could use to splice into the existing wires, or keep searching on-line for used Vinson parts.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts