Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boas.
Tenho um rei quad 300 de 93 (?), Era de meu pai e ele terá perdido uma chave de ignição.
Como faço ligação direta a ver se dá arranque a assim ver se vale a pena arranjar o mota que está parada há uns 6 anos?
Antecipados agradecimentos!

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
Boas.
Tenho um rei quad 300 de 93 (?), Era de meu pai e ele terá perdido uma chave de ignição.
Como faço ligação direta a ver se dá arranque a assim ver se vale a pena arranjar o mota que está parada há uns 6 anos?
Antecipados agradecimentos!
Translated:

Good.
I have a king quad 300 of 93 (?), It was my father's and he will have lost an ignition key.
How do I make a direct connection to see if it starts up and see if it is worth getting the bike that has been idle for 6 years?
Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You can usually remove the key housing and jump out the wires. You can purchase a replacement switch that will come with new keys .

Bem-vindo ao fórum.

Normalmente, você pode remover a caixa da chave e pular os fios. Você pode comprar um switch de substituição que virá com as novas chaves.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK,
Desde já, obrigado pela colaboração,
mas queria resolver agora e coloca-la a trabalhar e se assim acontecer, então compro ignição nova.

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
OK,
Desde já, obrigado pela colaboração,
mas queria resolver agora e coloca-la a trabalhar e se assim acontecer, então compro ignição nova.
Translated:

OK,
Thanks in advance for your cooperation,
but I wanted to solve it now and get it to work and if it does, then I buy new ignition.

Reply:
Try using this to translate.

tente usar isso para traduzir

Google Translate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK,
but I wanted to solve it now and get it to work and if it does, then I buy new ignition.
Anyway, I thought you were using the translator ...

·
Super Moderator
574 Posts
OK,
Anyway, I thought you were using the translator ...
I am, however for the benefit of the members that may be trying to assist , or kindly welcome you, it is a process.

You can remove the lock assembly, exposing the wires and jump them temporarily. While it is out, order another one and replace it. Often, these machines use a rather generic key that is available. Someone here may chime in if they had experience with this on your specific model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts