Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the king section but I figured I'd try here as well. I'm building my personal king that I always wanted. I went to put in the M109R injector and noticed it was about a 1/4" short then stock. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Seems there wont be a clean spray into throttle body being so short. Cant find any input on this on any forum. Any info will help. Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,717 Posts
Posting duplicate threads about your injectors or any other related atv questions you may have won’t get you a reply any quicker. Normally I would ask that you remove one of the two duplicate threads to avoid cluttering the Forum with needless duplicates. But I will forgo it this time. Just refrain from posting any duplicate threads in the future. As for your injector, unfortunately I can’t help you there as my knowledge on the newer quads is very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that. Just having a hard time finding answer's. It seems to be such a popular mod but yet nobody mentions the difference in length. I really dont want to put my king all back together without someone who's done its experience. Hence the 2 posts is different categories. I'll make sure not to do it again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts