Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I love my king 500 with coop mod great machine will either trade or maybe keep and get another machine not sure. But the next bike will def be either a kodiak 700 or a king 750. Don't care for the grizzly. Which bike is better and why? I love the looks of the suzuki a little more and I think they're faster. But the kodiak has better suspension from what I've read and better power steering. But ik the king will stand the test of time will the newer kodiak 700? Any thoughts or opinions welcomed.

· Super Moderator
1,652 Posts
So I love my king 500 with coop mod great machine will either trade or maybe keep and get another machine not sure. But the next bike will def be either a kodiak 700 or a king 750. Don't care for the grizzly. Which bike is better and why? I love the looks of the suzuki a little more and I think they're faster. But the kodiak has better suspension from what I've read and better power steering. But ik the king will stand the test of time will the newer kodiak 700? Any thoughts or opinions welcomed.
I always say the same thing when people come to a Suzuki Forum and ask how the King Quad measures up against brand X , or Y. It is like walking in a pizza place and asking if they prefer eating a slice of pizza, or an egg roll. The same thing happens when you go on brand X forum.

I guess I can be fair about this as I have many years experience with multiple Suzuki products. Even more fair since I have owned and currently own other brands. One step more to the fair side since I don’t currently own a King Quad , but owned two KQ750’s in the past. Along with my sons Ozark and a Vinson.

It’s hard to beat Suzuki reliability , quality and overall package. They are well built, stand to the test of time, won’t leave you walking out of the woods , handle well and to me have an excellent ride quality. I personally am not one of those guys that ride 5-10 miles and call it a day. My son and I have ridden 125-200 miles a day many times. If you do that on a harsh riding machine, it will leave you sore, fatigued, or not wanting to do it ever again.

I sold my King Quad 750’s and the Vinson. I bought a Can Am Maverick X3. It’s a beast. I wish it had the build quality of my Suzuki’s.

Reactions: Kingdave825
1 - 2 of 2 Posts