Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2014 Kingquad 750 with power steering. Previous owner did not have an owners manual for it. I am wanting one but can't find one for my model year. I have found some 2008 and 2009 manuals. Just curious if buying one of these other years will make that much difference. I am just wanting it for basic information and location of items. I had read somewhere that 2014 there were some changes from previous years and did not know if these were major and affect the manual.

I also thought about just buying a service manual and didn't know if it made much of a difference on model years there also

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Your nearest Suzuki dealer might be able to obtain one for you. If not, you can try a site called Tradebit. They typically have PDF style service manuals for a relatively good price. So they may have owners manuals as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was trying to get a hard copy. My local dealer is a 2 hour trip and I was trying to purchase one and just get it sent to me. I may just have to check there and see.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up ordering the actual Suzuki Service Manual (made by Suzuki) instead of the owners manual. I found a brand new one for $45 at service-shop-repair-manuals.com Everywhere else these were $89-$134.

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Yup, some paperback service manuals can be fairly pricey. Glad you found one at a reasonable price though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts