Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I’m posting on my quad I just bought new from the dealer. It’s stalling after about an hour or 2 of riding. And info would be helpful!!! Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
8,377 Posts
If you just bought it home from the dealer and it’s immediately stalling from the get go. Take it back to the dealer since it’s under warranty. I wouldn’t mess with it at all while it’s still covered under warranty. Doing so can sometimes void it. I think if I remember correctly, there are certain procedure you must follow before doing any work on the atv yourself. Best let the dealer worry about it. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
584 Posts
Hi, I’m posting on my quad I just bought new from the dealer. It’s stalling after about an hour or 2 of riding. And info would be helpful!!! Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the forum.

I 100% agree with what Ajl just said. Don’t mess with it. Take it to the dealer for service.

I have the same machine and it has never stalled on me. Never.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you just bought it home from the dealer and it’s immediately stalling from the get go. Take it back to the dealer since it’s under warranty. I wouldn’t mess with it at all while it’s still covered under warranty. Doing so can sometimes void it. I think if I remember correctly, there are certain procedure you must follow before doing any work on the atv yourself. Best let the dealer worry about it. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I took it to get a full service thinking that would fix it but an hour getting it back it stalled on me agin so I took it back an he said it may need gas! I said the bars are showing gas is half way an he said it may take time to adjust an the problem keeps coming back I tried letting it run with the gas cap off an still cuts off. The dealer is telling me that there is nothing I can do but to look online for a fix because they are also stumped I payed to get the fuel pressure checked an cost me 80$ out of pocket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts