Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I rebuilt my carb got it on and put all the tubes in where I think they go they could be plugged in wrong I'm not sure and now it starts after some cranking then idles way better than before rebuild for like 10 seconds before slowing down to a suuuupppper low idle for 2 seconds then dieing on me. now I can keep it going by applying throttle but otherwise it won't stay idling. now anyone know how I can sort this out? it could idle before just verrryy high tho because it was lean af so what's going on? does it have to break in because it was rebuilt? oh yeah thought I would mention that when I put throttle cable back on I lost the gold peice so I just put the cable end inbetween the two plates where the gold peice would go.

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
What year and model Suzuki are we talking about..?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year and model Suzuki are we talking about..?
king quad 1999 but anywase now it starts and runs and drives for about 5 mins but then when it's fully warmed it won't take throttle without stalling so I have to wait for it too cool to ride again it's very strange and I live on a big field so it left me stranded till it cooled down and it doesn't run abnormally hot the exhaust pipe that's by the engine doesn't even get visibly red like what it did before

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.