Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2007 king quad 700, we rode yesterday and the trip was showing 1.4 miles, when we rode 14 miles, is anyone else having these issues and what can be done, it doesn't change the odo readings correctly, is their a button to correct this, this is my 1st king quad, thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have an 2007 king quad 700, we rode yesterday and the trip was showing 1.4 miles, when we rode 14 miles, is anyone else having these issues and what can be done, it doesn't change the odo readings correctly, is their a button to correct this, this is my 1st king quad, thanks.
Try reading you owners manual. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boy that was a great answer, this is an odometer problem evidently, i thought i would see if anyone had any intelligent answers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Listen here smartass. Maybe you have it set on some other thing like fucking metric or something and it would say how to set it right in the manual for you. How is that for an intelligent answer?

·
Registered
137 Posts
You are really pushing it. You think I was being smart by saying this? " Try reading you owners manual. "

Your fricken stupid. I really like how that One touch ban and clean button is looking on your profile right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts