·
Administrator
9,802 Posts
What model Suzuki do you have..?

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
440 Posts
I think it's a 400 Eiger since it got posted there but not knowing the year. Either way, its somewhere between an 02 and an 08 so it's a few years old.

Does "died and wont turn over" mean nothing at all happens when you turn the key....no power anywhere.... or does the electrics kick on and the starter clicks or moves but the motor wont turn over and start? Look at the battery and connections first.

You have to be a little more descriptive with your problem if you would like other people to try to help you.

·
Administrator
9,802 Posts
I think it's a 400 Eiger since it got posted there but not knowing the year. Either way, its somewhere between an 02 and an 08 so it's a few years old.

Does "died and wont turn over" mean nothing at all happens when you turn the key....no power anywhere.... or does the electrics kick on and the starter clicks or moves but the motor wont turn over and start? Look at the battery and connections first.

You have to be a little more descriptive with your problem if you would like other people to try to help you.
Good catch Pilot. Guess I wasn’t paying attention yesterday night when I posted. Happens when your tired and post replies at 12:30 am, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts